Introducing our exceptional "CUSP" stacked jeans - a fusion of classic style and innovative design. These black jeans, designed in Memphis, feature a unique split design on the outer side layers, with white and grey accents that add a striking visual contrast. The Valabasas logo, the iconic "V," is prominently displayed on the design, representing our commitment to quality and style.
Key Features of the "CUSP" Stacked Jeans:
- Color: Classic black, offering versatility and timeless appeal.
- Split Design: The outer side layers of the jeans feature a split design, with white and grey accents that create a visually captivating contrast.
- Valabasas Logo: The iconic Valabasas logo, the "V," is prominently displayed on the design, representing our brand's commitment to quality and style.
- Super Stacked Fit: Designed with a stacked fit, these jeans create a bold and fashionable silhouette.
- Designed in Memphis: These jeans are proudly designed in Memphis, reflecting the city's rich cultural heritage and artistic influences.
- Premium Materials: Crafted with high-quality materials to ensure comfort, durability, and long-lasting wear.
Care Instructions: To keep your "CUSP" stacked jeans looking their best, please follow these care instructions:
- Machine wash the jeans inside out with similar colors.
- Use cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the fabric and prevent fading.
- Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents that may damage the fabric or affect the color.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry to maintain the shape and prevent excessive shrinkage.
- If ironing is necessary, iron the jeans inside out on a low heat setting.
- Store the jeans in a cool, dry place to preserve their color and quality.
Experience the perfect blend of style, innovation, and Memphis heritage with our "CUSP" stacked jeans. These jeans combine a unique split design with the iconic Valabasas logo, making them a statement piece in your wardrobe. Elevate your style and showcase your individuality with these exceptional jeans, proudly designed in Memphis.