These E Chocho Megapocket pants are inspired by Japanese Tobi pants. The fit is baggy to a point below the knees, abruptly narrowing at the calves, so it fits high boots easily. Zippers are added to this section to allow for a quick access. The waist can be tightened if preferred by the woven tapes aside. The rivets at the front reveal a hidden coin pocket at the inside waist. These Chocho pants offer roomy thigh pockets with a zipper and an extended pull cord. At one side an additional flap pocket is placed underneath. The graphic print signs it off.
RELAXED TAPERED FIT
- Low waist, adjustable with tapes and D-rings
- Roomy around the hips, wider through the legs, narrows down strongly at the calves
- Single welt pockets, coin pocket inside
- Bellows pockets- zipper closure, one side entry pocket underneath
- Zippers at the lower legs
- Zip fly
STEAM RIPSTOP ORGANIC
High density ripstop woven fabric, offering a durable base.
- Characteristic ripstop 3D structure
- Durable construction
- 50% Polyamide, 50% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.